Dream World Foundation is a non-government organization by a group of dedicated youngsters, and registered under charitable trust act. It currently operates in the states of Delhi & Uttarakhand. We work towards building a nation where everyone has an equal opportunity for a better future by providing education, empowering women and building a sustainable eco-friendly community. To combat the plague of unemployment and poverty in our country we help the under-privileged to develop the skills required for a secure future. Children are the foundation on which a strong & dynamic nation is built. They are the future of India. We are working towards the eradication of child labour in India in the near future. We at DWF believe that to create a friction-less society there should be equality amongst men and women. We believe that everyone should have the opportunity to achieve their fullest potential. So with a common goal in mind, professionals from various sectors came together to try to fulfill this dream by offering assistance to those in distress, and by creating a sense of brotherhood, mutual cooperation and respect among diverse communities of India.
The goal of DWF is to create a friction-less society, by curbing discrimination of all sorts, and to provide everyone with equal opportunity to reach their fullest potential and to live a fulfilled life.
1. Sab Padhe Sab Badhe: Providing holistic education to all.
2. Jan Jagrukta rally: Conducting rallies to create a sense of awareness.
3. Swach Bharat Abhiyan: Working towards a clean India.
4. Bharat Jano: Helping Indian people acknowledge the developments & achievements in the country as well as spreading knowledge about the various cultures of India
5. “Apna Rozgaar” we tries to reach out as far as possible, and to as many beneficiaries it can we always tries to bring into the purview of its work, all kinds of community outreach, through training programs like Apna Rozgaar, to help every struggling individual become empowered.
6. “UDHAN” we try to help the needy students who have passed out of school with flying colors, to carry on with their dreams and education, unhindered.
7. “HAPPY DAYS” a new initiative that aims to address female health and hygiene issues, and promote awareness in economically backward communities.
DWF takes up programs all over India as decided by the managing committee. DWF’s Registered office is located in Ramnagar, Distt. Nainital Uttarakhand. Its corporate office and Administrative office is located in Delhi and Udham Singh Nagar (UK) respectively.
DWF obtains monetary support from various Government funding programs as well as from grants & donations from people all over the globe.
Over 90% of the funds raised are invested in DWF's core programs at the grassroots level. Less than 10% is used towards administrative costs, including employee salary, equipment's, training etc.
- Monetary: DWF accepts & appreciates financial help. You can support DWF by monetary donations. Click on the Donate tab.
- Material: DWF also accepts donations in the form of old books, stationary, old clothes, blankets etc. to assist us with various programs.
- Volunteers are the most important resource of DWF, and your time is very valuable to us. Click here to fill the application form.
For employment or volunteering inquiries, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Check the website for available opportunities
Dream World Foundation
Dream World Foundation 45-46, Nehru Market , Near Central Bank, Mathura Road, Badarpur, New Delhi 1100-44
Dream World Foundation
54 Laxmipur Lachi Dhanori Kashipur Udham Singh Nagar Uttarakhand 244713
Tel. (05947) 223455 Mob. (+91)90129-68326
Your valuable time, ideas and suggestions are always welcome. Please feel free for any query, we will be happy to interact with you and wait for your positive response.