Vision & Mission
"A healthy, educated and developed society for all".
To empower people and underprivileged communities in a situation of poverty, eradication of illiteracy, health disorder and social injustice.Our interventions aim is to achieve large scale positive changes through economic and social programme that enable man and women to realize their fullest potential to live a fulfilled life.
- Education: In the contemporary world, education is the most important tool in order to abate the difficulties faced in life. The Right to Education Act (RTE) was enacted on August 4, 2009 which gives every child of India the right to free and compulsory education. Our mission is:
• To eradicate poverty and unemployment by providing education to all.
• To reach out to at least a 100 villages and engage in literary activities connected with or having a bearing on the educational objectives of the society.
- Skill Development: Inspired by the National Skill Development Mission of the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, we want to do our part in making a “Skilled India”. We want to assist educated and uneducated adults looking for employment by making them competent enough in their respective fields. Our mission is:
• To develop and manage training institutions for demand driven short term training courses based on Modular Employable Skills or MES which is the minimum skill set required to gain employment.
• To provide basic computer education and various computer-related certified courses including programs for ITI and engineering graduates of all branches.
- Women Empowerment: One of our main missions is to promote gender-equality. It is a sad truth that women in India have been dominated for centuries. It is imminent that for a healthy society women must be empowered. While promoting the measures taken by the government to strengthen the status of women, we try to do our part. Our mission is:
• To stop atrocities against women by strengthening their position in society by educating them and spreading awareness regarding Women-related laws.
• To eliminate gender related problems like sexual harassment, female feticide and child labour by promoting & executing govt. schemes and programs for protection and upliftment of women.
- Community development: With regard to community development we focus mainly on the rural areas, providing the people in these areas with the knowledge to take development decisions with respect to the relationship between the three ‘E’s – economy, ecology and equity. Our mission is:
• To build communities which promote sustainable living by spreading awareness as well as providing monetary assistance to develop proper sanitary systems in rural areas.
• To make administrative arrangements, including recruitment of personnel and formation of committees within the respective areas to accomplish their tasks
- Agriculture and Natural Resources: The importance and scale of agriculture in India in huge, with estimates stating that near to 40% of the Indian population is directly associated with farming practices. Moreover, unsustainable farming practices negatively affect the environment. Our mission is:
• To execute a shift, from focusing on the country’s food security to concentrating on the farmers’ income security.
• To spread the knowledge & promote the use of modern methods of agriculture, which provide healthier products and also help preserve the purity of the environment.